All about me

My name is Gordon Cheng and I am currently 16 years old. My family and I live in a house. I live with my mother, father, little sister, and 2 dogs. I'm currently a junior in Francis Lewis High School. I'm in JROTC drill team. During my free time, I like to play video games, go to the park, and hang out with friends. This year I will be taking sat prep on Sunday.
My family and I love to travel. During last summer, my family and I traveled to Cancun for vacation. We stayed at a 5 star hotel for a week. My family and I traveled to many different places. We traveled to Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Canada, and etc. Then, when school starts, during my free time I would go to the park and hang out with friends. I enjoy the outside world a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ap Exam